• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Trusty Time - DSSD Ultimate Edition

D

d4m.test

Heard back. Apparently the lighting was off which is why I couldn't spot the 50 thing. I admit it is hard to see unless in person.

As far as the clasp goes, it "slipped" by them and they didn't test the lume.

Anyway he's willing to exchange, sans shipping cost of $35.

This review was more about the experience dealing with the non trusted dealer.

This is my conclusion:

Mistakes happened that shouldn't have happened and being used to sites like perfect watches I didn't use QC pics to the best of my ability.

All and all, it's a hassle but it's been made right.

Looking forward to sticking to trusted dealers now that I found this place and some of the noob is washing off of me (slowly).

At least Andrew was nice in communication and didn't rob me blind... unlike perfect watches.

Sent from the RWI App

stsm

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/6/16
Good to hear that you problem was solved. I ordered 3 watches so far from Andrew and whenever I had a problem he was nice and helpful.

After all, the TTs disclaimer says that you don't have any right to send it back if you accepted the QC pics, so thats a good move from him.

D

d4m.test

Inside pictures.

85cdd1241f53ab957747252a85395b5a.jpg

d44f627a6c39f875ce9ad02dfee8339f.jpg

Sent from the RWI App

D

d4m.test

Shoddy looking decorated bridge. Look at the ROLEX engraving.

They would have been better putting a stable Swiss movement in there.

Sent from the RWI App

FirstPlace

Known Member
19/3/17
Have they changed the SA movement? It looks like the gear wheels are now full burgundy. Agreed with the engraving. It looks like a three year old with butter fingers drawing Popeye's tattoo across the movement plates. Glad that Andrew was open to exchanging. Cant you just exchange the clasp? Im sure it'll cost less to post probably can be shipped via Air Mail and no need to go through QCs again.

D

d4m.test

Have they changed the SA movement? It looks like the gear wheels are now full burgundy. Agreed with the engraving. It looks like a three year old with butter fingers drawing Popeye's tattoo across the movement plates. Glad that Andrew was open to exchanging. Cant you just exchange the clasp? Im sure it'll cost less to post probably can be shipped via Air Mail and no need to go through QCs again.
I don't know if they changed the movement yet. Honestly I don't care for the decorated bridges. Andrew ended up sending me a new bracelet so all is well.

Sent from the RWI App

Cdenim

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
22/6/17
CHICAGO
movement isn't SA. this is an A2836 with one of the automatic gears and the winding wheel painted. The shotty stamping is really due to lack of room on the eta's automatic bridge. You have to cram it on tight.