ID:	5500268 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4028.JPG
Views:	6
Size:	1.19 MB
ID:	5500267 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4027.JPG
Size:	1.22 MB
ID:	5500266 I've used Andrea Tugas from Martu Straps before in the past, and most recently had her custom make a thick, soft, dark calf leather 22mm strap for my PAM512 based off a pic I really liked in that Pam megathread. I didn't really want to pay over €200 from that company in Germany, so asked her to do her best to replicate off of a picture I sent. She quickly and happily said she could do it for under $50 shipped in my case (think it might have been $40 but don't exactly remember). Less than a month later, it arrived to the USA from South America, and I have to say that her work has improved a lot over the years.

The strap just oozes quality, it is an extremely soft - like Gunny soft - 4mm patterned calfskin with dark borders, yellow stitching (per request to match the numerals) and sewn in keeper. I put in 22mm tubes and a rep Pam logo buckle myself (came with a standard buckle).

Andrea has been extremely quick to respond and excellent with her business and craft over my 4-5 transactions with her.

I really think she should be a probationary if not trusted dealer here at RWI, and here's a shoutout to you, @trailboss99 !

http://www.martuleather.com/
    Attached Files

Wow!! Strap looks amazing for that price!! Will have to check her out for sure.

Comment

Andrea is fantastic. I've had two really beautiful custom straps for a great price. Every strap arrives quickly and with a little note, the service is really great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I bought a great one from her too
        My collection | Who has the best sub? A guide for noobs | List of TDs contact info

Comment

Awesome. I just shot her an email

Comment

Yes, i wholeheartedly agree. I have bought several straps from Andrea and each experience has been really good from start to finish in every way. Great communication, excellent value and very nice straps!
            Really... ....... :P

Comment

Purchased a strap from Martu last month and and was so impressed I immediately ordered two more. I think you might be hard pressed to find another strap of that quality for a similar price. Her response is very quick also, in each instance she got my straps out in 2-3 days.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Comment

She is hands down one of my top 3 makers. The quality and service you get for price is mind boggling good.

sent from my franken Samsung v6 edge plus
                For all that is good in the world read the sales rules BEFORE making a sale

sub4me You should buy from TxThrob, he has his own thread here.

Comment

I have used Andrea at Martu Leather several times. I just placed another order today for 5 straps. She is awesome. Very nice and quick to answer emails. Her prices cannot be beat. And she has a very large selection of straps. I will post more pics when they come in. This photo does not do justice to this strap, so soft and the quality is awesome. And only $39Click image for larger version

Name:	BlackBird.JPG
Views:	12
Size:	119.7 KB
ID:	5470490 Click image for larger version

Name:	BlackBird4.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	81.3 KB
ID:	5470494 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0611.JPG
Size:	128.7 KB
ID:	5470497 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0614.JPG
Views:	3
Size:	87.8 KB
ID:	5470499
                  Attached Files
                  YOU CAN RUN, BUT YOU CANNOT HIDE
                  I only let HOW Hot Mods do my builds !

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0609.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	71.2 KB
ID:	5470500
                    Attached Files

Comment

I ordered the greenish heavy padded strap to go with my Pam i got from Toro, with my large wrists 8 1/4 inch the strap makes all the difference, The strap is lovely and well made, and Andrea was very quick to answer any emails or queries! Well chuffed and without this site i would never of known about Martu!

Comment

Good to hear recos from many, have ordered a couple!
                        Many thanks for the plug and the intro.
                        [emoji122][emoji122][emoji108][emoji771] RWI [emoji771][emoji108][emoji122][emoji122]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4601.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	68.6 KB
ID:	5488655 Commissioning Andrea to duplicate another strap for me. I have a 42mm Pam 338 coming in so asked her to make a custom 25mm lug 22mm buckle 115/75 duplicate of this strap which is on a 45mm Radiomir in the pic. She said sure for $30!
                          Going to get a Pam buckle with logo on DHGAte here:
                          https://www.dhgate.com/product/22mm-...388797189.html

Comment

I have had her make me 9 straps now. Every one has been perfect, high quality leather and exotics and workmanship is awesome. And she custom makes them and ships very fast.

Comment

Here are a few of the straps she made for me in last 2 months. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1145.JPG
Size:	95.5 KB
ID:	5488661 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1148.JPG
Size:	71.1 KB
ID:	5488662 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1149.JPG
Size:	79.5 KB
ID:	5488663 Click image for larger version