• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

China Noob Watch is a Scam

PINZ

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/6/17
Chicago, Illinois USA
Chinanoobwatch.com is BS at Best !! These guys play themselves off as being the actual manufacturer (duh) and completely ripped me off before I did my research on this forum. First of all, they are overpriced and don't sell what they claim in their bogus catalog. They shipped me a watch that would not wind on a winder, the wheel in back was sticky and the bracelet fell apart. To make things worse, they taunted me when trying to chat with them.

I asked for a refund within the specified time, but would not honor it! I have shipped it back to them for a replacement and am not sure if I will ever even see it again. The watch actual is a nice looking AP replica, but is not the JF that they claimed...

Reactions: ozkjim

PsychoTee16

-- Watchmaker --
Supporter
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/3/12
California - Bay Area
So you found out that someone other than our TDs is a scammer....really surprised here....

I am not sure why people are using these bogus dealers. Maybe no one reads nowadays.

kmg65

Known Member
11/7/17
So you found out that someone other than our TDs is a scammer....really surprised here....

I am not sure why people are using these bogus dealers. Maybe no one reads nowadays.

He wrote that it was before joining this community.

thumbsarehandy

I'm Pretty Popular
26/4/17

I believe what @tbuttery is trying to express is that if people would read nowadays before buying a rep., they would have found rep forums such as RWI in the first place and therefore prevented a disappointing experience.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Unfortunately we see this time and time again. Welcome, read up, and enjoy the knowledge you gain. Good reps are a balance between the known flaws and what you can accept. Enjoy your journey into knowledge!

PINZ

11/6/17
Chicago, Illinois USA
Once I did do my research, I had an AMAZING transaction with Francis @ Watch Outlet! However, that is posted in another thread from earlier...

Sent from my iPad using RWI

PsychoTee16

-- Watchmaker --
Supporter
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/3/12
California - Bay Area
Once I did do my research, I had an AMAZING transaction with Francis @ Watch Outlet! However, that is posted in another thread from earlier...

Sent from my iPad using RWI

Just watch out for them too. Yes they are a trusted dealer, but they do not have any protection for seized or DOA watches. But for some the price your get that watch outweighs their risk.

trismeplz

Known Member
14/5/17
Sorry to hear about your predicament... navigating the murky waters of the replica world can be hazardous at times but stick to to the TDs and you should be good

lostcoastnomadic

Known Member
19/4/17
I believe what @tbuttery is trying to express is that if people would read nowadays before buying a rep., they would have found rep forums such as RWI in the first place and therefore prevented a disappointing experience.

Exactly what I did. I never trusted all those bs sites. And I researched and researched. Chatted with ppl until I was referred here by someone. If I never found this place I would of never ordered.

Sent from the RWI App

PINZ

11/6/17
Chicago, Illinois USA
Sorry to hear of another victim! They are definitely big assh*les on top of scammers, once they got your money, they just start screwing with you.

j.bidden

Looking Around
25/10/18
Hi all, I did the same mistake, ordered to chinanoobwatch before finding this forum .. i was a bit stupid must admit it. So i received what they call " noob V9 no date submariner". According to what I read her, it is a V7 i received and paid 500USD.. with dark dial numbers. Quality is good (V7) but you can spot that it is a fake, movement is horrible, really noisy. No surprise when I tried talking to them i just got as answer " NO Comment, kind regards" ..