• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Audemars Piguet 15202 Blue Dial

Opal_Oz

Known Member
26/2/20
Australia
Looks great. The qc-pics never does it justice.

Thanks mate
i know right.. i was blown away when i opened up the package. Its pretty much a 1:1 to the gen except the lume mismatch. The blue really pops in real life like the gen. The white is pretty popping too. Almost identical.

Alan2411

Horology Curious
19/5/20
congrats mate! great choice with iconic 15202. I just have received QC from Lana of my ZZF HULK, hope my dream will come true). If all goes well my next baby 15202.

Reactions: Opal_Oz

Freia

Horology Curious
8/5/20
Congratulations! It looks great. Are you satisfied with the polishing of the edges on the bracelet? I love the RO bracelet so much. It's probably the best bracelet ever. If this version is almost indistinguishable from the gen, then I believe I have identified my next watch.

Last edited:

Opal_Oz

Known Member
26/2/20
Australia
Congratulations! It looks great. Are you satisfied with the polishing of the edges on the bracelet? I love the RO bracelet so much. It's probably the best bracelet ever. If this version is almost indistinguishable from the gen, then I believe I have identified my next watch.

Thanks dude. I havent seen the gen in real life unfortunately ao i cant compare extreme details like that. Gimme a few minutes. Ill try take some nice shots of the polished edges etc.

Opal_Oz

Known Member
26/2/20
Australia

im a horrible photographer in artifical lighting. My god. Hopefully the video is alright.

Reactions: Freia

Opal_Oz

Known Member
26/2/20
Australia
Forgive my horrible photography and smudges on the watch. I need to get a white glove for showing off pieces.

mpx

I'm Pretty Popular
6/2/20
Austria
As the lume in the indices looks a bit yellow, I guess it's the "old" version. But still, awesome watch!
I will wait 1-2 more weeks and then we should see the new version and if it's even nicer, I have no other choice than to order the watch.

Merlan8

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
8/12/19
As the lume in the indices looks a bit yellow, I guess it's the "old" version. But still, awesome watch!
I will wait 1-2 more weeks and then we should see the new version and if it's even nicer, I have no other choice than to order the watch.

ME TOO