Any hear from jtime?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any hear from jtime?

Has anyone heard from jtime recently? I understand CNY was recent and he had some issues according to what I read here, but CNY is over right?
    Last edited by wtclvr; 09-02-20, 14:09.

Are you kidding? Google 'coronavirus'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

True. I just don't know if that effected the factories or jtime's area

Comment

Are any of your two accounts been living under a rock lately ?

There's an announcement on each page of the forum, it's been discussed all over the internet and you post this question ?

Comment

Rude much huh? PMS? I was simply asking about jtime's availability. Not every town in the east is affected by what is going in. 2 accounts, huh? You ever hear of a dorm? Yeah many people use the same internet and yeah a couple of us are just starting to get into watches. Good lord

Comment

Originally posted by wtclvr View Post
            Rude much huh? PMS? I was simply asking about jtime's availability. Not every town in the east is affected by what is going in. 2 accounts, huh? You ever hear of a dorm? Yeah many people use the same internet and yeah a couple of us are just starting to get into watches. Good lord
            Well you've just condemned your whole dorm by your attitude. Congrats !

Ever thought about, maybe checking other part of the forum, like maybe the whole topic dedicated to this issue or I don't know, any news source talking about the whole lock down that China is in ?

I suggest you think twice about your smart ass attitude before you get into more trouble.
            It's as simple as laying low and not answering this message

Comment

LOL, holy crap this kid has no idea who you are or who he just talked smack to. I almost hope he responds just to see the fallout.

Hold that thought, I need to get me some popcorn.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

I bet he said or did something really stupid with his first account so to avoid embarrassment he started another.
                Tucker seems to be fallen into a pit of ignorance - Cavemax

But in this underworld of rep watches,it is clear that the normal thing is to play with the luck of the Seller's roulette - j.m.mozos

I wanted this omega so bad :/
                I opened the box and got a star wars shampoo...cookienc10

Comment

Twats, everywhere I look I see twats.

Comment

Originally posted by Tucker View Post
                    I bet he said or did something really stupid with his first account so to avoid embarrassment he started another.
                    Must be the cheapest dorm room ever, not only they do share a internet connection, but they also share the same computer. Wonder if they share anything else in that dorm ...

Originally posted by Bill_C View Post
                    I almost hope he responds just to see the fallout.
                    Oh he probably will, and probably in the spirit of : being amused by my answer or making fun of it, telling me "who do you think you are" and also probably "I don't care about you and your forum" something along those line
                    The kind of attitude we all like to see here, so let's wait

Comment

Originally posted by wtclvr View Post
                      Has anyone heard from jtime recently? I understand CNY was recent and he had some issues according to what I read here, but CNY is over right?
                      Let me show you this, this is our conversation yesterday.

And as per ssouthall6 , search coronavirus hahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X