• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Order with Li - SMP VSF II

Matt88

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/8/19
After all of the excellent feedback, I decided to try jtimewatch for my next purchase as well !

23.09 - contact initiated, watch in stock
24.09 - order confirmed, received payment details
25.09 - payment made
26.09 - QC received
28.09 - additional QC and one issue checked, GL from my side
29.09 - shipping details and tracking received

Now the waiting game begins. The week long holiday probably hasn't helped ;) As of 10.10. the package is still in China and it is triangular shipping via UK to EU.. Hope it will be here in October !

As for Li - so far it has been an excellent experience. He is responsive, detail oriented and nice. This is the customer service other ADs can look up to.

Will provide more details when the watch arrives !

Esfahan

Horology Curious
17/9/19
After all of the excellent feedback, I decided to try jtimewatch for my next purchase as well !

23.09 - contact initiated, watch in stock
24.09 - order confirmed, received payment details
25.09 - payment made
26.09 - QC received
28.09 - additional QC and one issue checked, GL from my side
29.09 - shipping details and tracking received

Now the waiting game begins. The week long holiday probably hasn't helped ;) As of 10.10. the package is still in China and it is triangular shipping via UK to EU.. Hope it will be here in October !

As for Li - so far it has been an excellent experience. He is responsive, detail oriented and nice. This is the customer service other ADs can look up to.

Will provide more details when the watch arrives !

it amazing your order was shipped with int few days i am waiting since 1 month

Reactions: Matt88

Matt88

18/8/19
Esfahan it was shipped as in the tracking number was given. The package is still in China after 15 days. Hope this changes soon !

Matt88

18/8/19
Ok happy to say the watch arrived in great shape ! It took less than a month for shipping and around three weeks since the package was picked up. The continental shipping to Europe worked perfectly. The watch is excellent. Li is very responsive and offers customer support which I have not encountered before from an AD. Patience is key to this process but a great AD goes a long way ! Thank you jtimewatch !

Reactions: jtimewatch