Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First order with DC

First purchase with Daniel.
    All right, helped me figure it out and make a choice. In a few days I will order the second

How was your order process? I ordered a watch a a couple weeks ago and communication was amazing at first and ever since Daniel sent me photos on Tuesday he has stopped responding and I don’t know if my order has shipped or will shipped or if I’ve been scammed. Please help

Comment

Hi Haley1090,

I don't believe I missed any emails. Could you PM me your email address, let me check what was the last email you sent me regarding the order.

Daniel

10% OFF FOR ALL RWI MEMBERS! Use discount code: RWI2021 Visit our RWI thread here

Comment

Hi Haley1090,

I believe I found your order. I've sent you pictures 3 days ago, didn't get a confirmation reply to ship, and also sent you a follow-up email 21 hours ago, also no response, so I'm not sure if you're missing my emails. I can give you a screenshot of our conversation thread as proof. Perhaps check in your spam folder in case my emails are getting sorted there.

Daniel

10% OFF FOR ALL RWI MEMBERS! Use discount code: RWI2021 Visit our RWI thread here

Comment

Working...
        X