Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost at sea!!!

Guys & Girls,
    I've been junior member for while! I've tried in vain several.times to offer payment of subscription? But the sheer complexity of one false "press" of key pad?? Can send you to back of queue!
    please don't allow my inability of confusion pardon my success rate of Rwi operation? Help finding my way would be deeply appreciated.

Wait what?

Comment

You are beyond saving mate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike4r View Post
        Guys & Girls,
        I've been junior member for while! I've tried in vain several.times to offer payment of subscription? But the sheer complexity of one false "press" of key pad?? Can send you to back of queue!
        please don't allow my inability of confusion pardon my success rate of Rwi operation? Help finding my way would be deeply appreciated.
        You just need to pm trailboss99
        Tucker seems to be fallen into a pit of ignorance - Cavemax

But in this underworld of rep watches,it is clear that the normal thing is to play with the luck of the Seller's roulette - j.m.mozos

I wanted this omega so bad :/
        I opened the box and got a star wars shampoo...cookienc10

Comment

Originally posted by Mike4r View Post
          Guys & Girls,
          Um, WTF? Unsure what you mean but the process of obtaining subscription instructions is quite a simple one:

1/ Send Trailboss a PM

2/ wait

People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
          hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
          When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

How many watches is £8K ?

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...-based-rewards

Comment

Hi and welcome
              WTB:

-PAM 024 & 025 / VSF 213
              -JF Black AP RO 33mm

-JF AP ROO Sachin Tendulkar, Jarno Trulli, 57th Street, Black Rubberclad... anything else, offers?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X