• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Member: What's Up

paythetaxman

Looking Around
4/5/21
Posting here to say hi from Toronto. I'm new to the rep game ad have been recently mesmerized by many gens that I cannot afford! So I've come here for the right info and advice.

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Posting here to say hi from Toronto. I'm new to the rep game ad have been recently mesmerized by many gens that I cannot afford! So I've come here for the right info and advice.

Welcome aboard Sir,

You're in the right place.

So many threads and subforums to enjoy, but I'd recommend parking some time and reading everything in the below section first.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/new-members-area

There are alot of stickied threads, written by both past and present members, so a wealth of free information that is highly valuable, and will equip you in efficiently navigating the forum.

In my opinion, it will stand to you ten fold if/when you decide to venture into the main forum and/or attempt a purchase either via a TD or M2M.

Curious to hear what your favourite brand / model is and if you've already picked out your first purchase.

Best of luck and enjoy the hobby.

Last edited:

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Welcome to RWI, the world's foremost authority on replica watches. Enjoy your stay and all the best.

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Hi mate, we're in the same boat :) Enjoy your time on RWI