• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Member from the UK

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Welcome aboard.

I also imagine it's going to be an addictive, but a fun, hobby ;)​​​​​​​

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Enjoy all the reading & research.
I believe the prevailing advice is to read read read.
There really is a topic for everything and if there isnt and you ask, the folks on here seem to be very helpful.

Theres alot of sticky threads for newbies that group all the previously asked questions, thatll only take ya a few hours, but its Chinese New Year so everything on hold anyway, so more time for reading.

Enjoy

pistebasher

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/6/20
UK
Welcome! Happy to help if you need any advice or pointing in the right direction. :D

iceman767

Known Member
20/10/12
Welcome on board from a fellow Brit!

You should also research on UK modders and repair teams as they'll come in very handy.

Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk

Buythedip

Supporter
Certified
1/2/21
Here and there, but more there
Another fellow Brit living in lockdown!! Considering I recently found the forum I have been lucky with reps
I have purchased in the past. My knowledge has increased ten fold since being here, so looking forward to purchasing my next rep.
I like watches that slide under the radar, Rolex/Panerai that have are no thrills.

BROGG

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/1/21
Berthoud, Colorado
My wife and I were in London a few years ago and stopped to walk through your beautiful Harrods. I remember seeing the Rolex store and getting excited to see some watches, to my disappointment they had none of the watches I was interested in. I figured out that buying SS Sport watches is almost none existent from an AD, it was my wake up call ????

Xabiersanse

Horology Curious
8/2/21
Hello from the US! Also a noob here, lots to learn, but the community is great! Nice to see you here!

Ace090

Horology Curious
9/2/20
Welcome to the forum. I’m a newbie from the UK aswell! Made my first purchase last week from a trusted dealer on here. Absolutely fantastic watch from [mention]bklm1234 [/mention]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk