No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all,

I'm in the market for a Gen Omega and thought I'd start here with a rep trial to find the right one for my wrist/style.
    Going to go through a TD and would welcome any advise on whether you would recommend a payment method (should I go to the bother of Bitcoin to avoid using debit card?) and postage methods (triangle or normal?).

I'm UK based and would rather not use my debit card, or risk anything with postage.

Regards,

UN1

Welcome to RWI and enjoy your stay. There are some TDs that have an inventory in Europe. One of them (SuperMirrors) I believe is in the UK, contact them for verification. Bank transfers and Western Union are other payment methods. All the best.

Comment

Originally posted by UserName_1 View Post
      Hi all,

I'm in the market for a Gen Omega and thought I'd start here with a rep trial to find the right one for my wrist/style.
      Going to go through a TD and would welcome any advise on whether you would recommend a payment method (should I go to the bother of Bitcoin to avoid using debit card?) and postage methods (triangle or normal?).

I'm UK based and would rather not use my debit card, or risk anything with postage.

Regards,

UN1
      Hello and

Comment

Originally posted by gilrob View Post
        Welcome to RWI and enjoy your stay. There are some TDs that have an inventory in Europe. One of them (SuperMirrors) I believe is in the UK, contact them for verification. Bank transfers and Western Union are other payment methods. All the best.
        Thanks a lot. I've messaged the TD to see what's in his stock.

Much appreciated.

Comment

You could try yourwatch.io they are in the probationary dealers section and there's quite a lot of feedback about them. Not sure if they have EU stock of what you want but you can ask.

No harm in asking a few TDs

Comment

Originally posted by scottiedog View Post
            You could try yourwatch.io they are in the probationary dealers section and there's quite a lot of feedback about them. Not sure if they have EU stock of what you want but you can ask.

No harm in asking a few TDs
            Thanks a lot. I will do!

Comment

Originally posted by UserName_1 View Post

Thanks a lot. I will do!
              They've got a great live chat function which works on Europe time..... I've always had an almost instant response during working hours.

Comment

Welcome to RWI and enjoy some good reading

The following link has new content
                https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...45#post7808745

Comment

Working...
                X