Masssive question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Littlewonder View Post
    .is everybody on here arrogant, wanky cunts? Or is it just the people who tend to post a lot?

Yes we are all arrogant cunts just like new lazy ass new comers, so take your side!
    A man with a watch knows what time it is. A man with two watches is never sure !

Comment

you own all those gens..but want a rep to WEAR when you travel??? i wear all my gens when i travel...

Comment

???? I have a 16610 rep specifically for holidays etc where I’m less bothered

Strong opening statement regarding the regular members. All mostly extremely knowledgeable/helpful as long as not asking stupid questions (“who does the best rep”) and being courteous for expert insight

Am sure this thread will go marvellously

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Comment

I don't understand....what are you asking? Who makes the best sub?
          My wish list:
          Panerai OP VIII movement (7750 with GMT complication)

Comment

Let me guess: Multi-Account attack of the Rolex Lord?

Comment

List all of your gen collection on your first post suits the definition of arrogant.

Welcome to the forum

Comment

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Divers,Chronos and Coffee

Comment

Everyone is a Cunt in here. Anyway as a member above me posted who makes the best rep asking for a friend? He is a cunt too. P.s I have many Gens Casio Seiko Swatch even Motorola.

Comment

Hey I’m just about to order a rep watch. I own a Rolex Milgauss, Rolex Datejust, Omega Aqua Terra and a Tudor diamond Glamour....all genuine. I’ve been wanting a rep for a while to where when I travel. The thing that has put me off since reading a lot of posts from this community...is the people....is everybody on here arrogant, wanky cunts? Or is it just the people who tend to post a lot?
                      Foozoo does post a lot, agreed.

Great flex BTW. I didn't realise you were allowed to flex with the less desirable, cheap Gens.
                      Just trying to earn as much in my life as Tete earns in a single month.

Comment

Hey I’m just about to order a rep watch. I own a Rolex Milgauss, Rolex Datejust, Omega Aqua Terra and a Tudor diamond Glamour....all genuine. I’ve been wanting a rep for a while to where when I travel. The thing that has put me off since reading a lot of posts from this community...is the people....is everybody on here arrogant, wanky cunts? Or is it just the people who tend to post a lot?
                        What does all of us being “arrogant, wanker cunts” have to do with you buying a rep for when you travel? Are we invited along on the trip?

Comment

If we are cunts its because we are what we eat...so i guess that makes op a dick....

Comment

From my understanding it takes a dick to know a cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by perryed View Post
                              From my understanding it takes a dick to know a cunt.
                              Snickers are down isle 4!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Divers,Chronos and Coffee

Comment

Originally posted by GingerBubba View Post
                                Great flex BTW. I didn't realise you were allowed to flex with the less desirable, cheap Gens.
                                BROOOOOOO

I need this made into a quote or inspirational picture for my wallpaper.
                                Last edited by mclarendude; 12-10-20, 00:29.
                                "Did mcbigmac stole a watch from me?" -oascom
                                founder and member of The Official RWI Planet Ocean Club and the RWI Seamaster Club.
                                siggy by WingNut

Comment

Working...
                                X