• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello from Florida! Newbie questions

hiphip_jorge

Looking Around
3/12/19
Hey guys! New to the rep watch scene and had a question about this watch "PLANET OCEAN 600M OMEGA CO‑AXIAL MASTER CHRONOMETER 43.5 MM" I've heard VSF is good for omegas, does that hold true for this watch? Also looking for recommendations on TDs! I go out of town on the 24th and was wondering if it would be reasonable to assume one of them could get the watch here before then :)

Thanks!

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
Welcome to the forum!
I just want to say that you won’t get the watch from China before the 24th. If the watch is out of stock, if your bank blocks the payment, if you reject the QC, if the courier picks up your package late, if there are loads of packages than usual due to the holidays, if the custom office inspects your package; all these will affect your delivery time and you would receive your watch in mid January or early February.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: hiphip_jorge

Oakley

The Dogs Bolex
7/6/19
27°59′17″N 86°55′31″E
Hi and big welcome to the forum, enjoy your journey. Along the way you will be able to read some very informative threads and undoubtably learn from some of our illustrious and knowledgable members.

“The man who does not read has no advantage over the man who cannot read.” Mark Twain

Reactions: hiphip_jorge