• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello

DangerUK

Horology Curious
14/10/19
Hi there,

I just wanted to introduce myself on this forum as I found it through Reddit and wanted to become part of the community.

I am currently a massive fan of Rolex replicas, I have 3 good fakes but not amazing quality. I was hoping to use this forum to find the best replicas Rolex watches available especially the GMT Master II. The quality of the fakes I have bought so far have been let down by the movement. I have also only been able to find replicas made of 316 stainless instead of 904. If anyone has any suggestions on trusted suppliers for this watch I would greatly appreciate it!

Anyway it's nice to find the forum and I look forward to chatting with you all.

DangerUK

Str1xt

Renowned Member
26/2/19
As luck would have it, you have found the right place. Welcome. A couple of members will probably pop in and point you in the right direction as to where you can kick off you search. Good luck man and have fun.

xray7

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
1/4/18
Old Dart
Welcome.

Chances are some of, if not all if your questions, no matter how specific, have been asked before, so use the search and read first. It's a more mature crowd here than you would likely encounter on Reddit.

Reactions: P@t

beau7816

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/9/16
UK Devon
Hi there,

I just wanted to introduce myself on this forum as I found it through Reddit and wanted to become part of the community.

I am currently a massive fan of Rolex replicas, I have 3 good fakes but not amazing quality. I was hoping to use this forum to find the best replicas Rolex watches available especially the GMT Master II. The quality of the fakes I have bought so far have been let down by the movement. I have also only been able to find replicas made of 316 stainless instead of 904. If anyone has any suggestions on trusted suppliers for this watch I would greatly appreciate it!

Anyway it's nice to find the forum and I look forward to chatting with you all.

DangerUK

Welcome to RWI and enjoy some good reading :wave-1:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...45#post7808745:welcome: