• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello, here for a goodtime

akiramal

Looking Around
24/3/19
Hi friends!

New member here and just wanted to say HI. I signed up here to educated myself about rep watches. My dad is an avid watch collector though his most expensive item is a Rado watch from the 90's. He's really into Omega's and although he deserves the world, Omega's are definitely expensive so to makeup for it I want to give him the closest 1:1 rep I can find. If you have any suggestions I would love if you dropped me a message.

Daimyo

Looking Around
8/8/18
I loved the title haha was checkin where the good times at? :D
just kidding, thats pretty great of you tryin to get your dad his dreamwatch. Im no pro with Omegas but they have sections here with those brands going really into detail.
Good luck with your search and most importantly have fun! :cool:

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Hi friends!

New member here and just wanted to say HI. I signed up here to educated myself about rep watches. My dad is an avid watch collector though his most expensive item is a Rado watch from the 90's. He's really into Omega's and although he deserves the world, Omega's are definitely expensive so to makeup for it I want to give him the closest 1:1 rep I can find. If you have any suggestions I would love if you dropped me a message.

Welcome to RWI. There are quite a few nice Omega reps. You are going to have to decide whether he wants a divers or smaller dress watch. There are many options. Check out the Omega section.

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Hi friends!

There are many great Omega reps, PO, Aqua Terra etc check the omega subsection and you will find some great options!