• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello, and thanks for providing this forum! First time buyer

reasonoverpassion

Looking Around
18/3/19
Looking into reproduction for the first time, and I was directed here. At this point I'm especially interested in a Rolex Submariner, but I've got some learning and reading to do! Thanks again, and have a great day!

Jtnz18

Horology Curious
18/3/19
Looking to make my second Rep purchase. Has anyone ever had any luck with making a purchase on DHGate? I'm looking at a V9 Swiss 2824 movement Submariner with 904L steel all around. Verified Seller is asking $850. I'm specifically looking at this 2824 movement as I believe it is the easiest to keep serviced as I intend to keep this watch for a very long time. All input is highly appreciated as this is my very first post on here. Thank you all.

Reactions: reasonoverpassion

BluuDuu

MULTI ACCOUNT
11/2/19
Hello! Welcome! I’m new too! If you ever get that rep sub please post a pic! For myself I’m looking for a rep Rolex Explorer I really like the simple esthetic of it...and if you have any suggestions I’m all ears!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using RWI