• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Just joined in Colorado... did I just find out I'm a rep-seeker?

Derockuz

Horology Curious
26/1/19
Started with Seikos. Found my way to r/watches, then r/watchexchange, then started wishing to go luxury but knowing it'll probably never happen because there's much more fun stuff to spend 4-5 figures on (bicycles, hunting stuff, whitewater rafting, snowboarding, my 89 toyota 4runner, more cars, tools, travel)! Spent too much time scrolling through "marina militare" and "parnis sterile" on ebay. Then, "what's this REP stuff i stumbled on? Oh damn, you can spend 1/10th the money and get a pretty damn reasonable approximation of the real deal." Found r/reptime which only scratches the surface of Reps. Of course, buying reps from Asia seems risky but the popularity of the forum and TDs and everything else RWI offers... I'm fully in the rabbit hole, we'll see if i go all the way down or just spend more time looking at watch pictures.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Welcome. Buy your first watch in the M2M section. Stay off Reddit. If you enjoy your first rep the. Order from China from an RWI TD. You are guaranteed to get your watch or you get the full backing of the forum.

archie86

Horology Curious
23/1/19
Chicago, IL
Good stuffI! I'm in the same boat except in Chicago. Had a conversation with a buddy at work whose into watches 2 weeks ago, and I've fallen deep into the rabbit hole here. I'm hoping to buy the VSF 43.5 mm PO with the orange bezel insert in a few weeks once we get through Chinese New Year and the TDs are back in action. Gives me some extra time to make sure I do all my homework.

Reactions: Midnightx

Derockuz

Horology Curious
26/1/19
Welcome. Buy your first watch in the M2M section. Stay off Reddit. If you enjoy your first rep the. Order from China from an RWI TD. You are guaranteed to get your watch or you get the full backing of the forum.

Looked in M2M nothing jumped out at me yet. I think I'm looking for a PAM111 rep. Reddit is good for what it is, but it's a kiddy pool compared to the Seven Seas of RWI.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Looked in M2M nothing jumped out at me yet. I think I'm looking for a PAM111 rep. Reddit is good for what it is, but it's a kiddy pool compared to the Seven Seas of RWI.

You’ll get ripped off on Reddit. It’s a scammers playground.

Wristwatcher519

Horology Curious
11/1/19
Welcome to the forum buddy. I have friends in Thornton Co. we love it there.

Look under Trusted dealers for WBK Time. He’s in the US and super easy to deal with. Cuts out all the overseas scare.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI