• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New here

Geoffbob30

Horology Curious
5/12/18
Hi Geoff here uk, been following reptime on Reddit for a few months started reading RWI properly a few weeks ago. Looking to make my first purchase soon looking at omega / tag to start with I really like the omega VSF clones. Community looks great I haven’t got a lot of knowledge looking to learn

matty1938

Supporter
Certified
16/5/16
Welcome dude, also in the Uk, so much info here and so many good reps out and coming out, a lot of people here have gens and reps and have a lot of knowledge, lots to read here. The vsf omegas look amazing I will be looking to pull the trigger myself in the next couple of months.

Geoffbob30

Horology Curious
5/12/18
Thanks Matty, haven’t got many watches, I have a genuine tag aquaracer had it a couple of years, I’m really only looking to acquire watches where I could actually afford the genuine article. Bit some of the watches are just beautiful

Geoffbob30

Horology Curious
5/12/18
Thanks Beau, looks like some great reading not too busy today at work so I will have a good read