Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

not sure if i am in the right place.................

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by palaufreak View Post
    I know you can't sell, but Im curious to see pictures of the watches. Can you take some? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    I prefer the suspense of one at a time
    WTB Noob SD4K 116600 Insert https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...-116600-insert

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
    There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
    ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

Comment

Originally posted by yllekp View Post

Just noticed he had already posted pics, hahaha. Do it how you were doing it

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Im with yllekp on this one, its like an episode a night haha. Make all the other game shows look crap because you might *fingers crossed* actually win! Op look for the most expensive looking one, its probably also the most simple. These quartz chronos will never get you to the Caribbean!

Comment

Please don’t ruin this thread! Keep up the drama!!! One at a time,
          thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Luxuracer View Post
            Your @6 subdial running second hand hadn't moved at all ....
            Sherlock is in da house!!! Dayum Luxuracer , that's an eagle eye if I ever saw one! I'm going to PM you on some personal Omega queries about a recent purchase. You're definitely the last word on Omega

Comment

Tucker seems to be fallen into a pit of ignorance - Cavemax

But in this underworld of rep watches,it is clear that the normal thing is to play with the luck of the Seller's roulette - j.m.mozos

I wanted this omega so bad :/
              I opened the box and got a star wars shampoo...cookienc10

Comment

Bonny, I thought we already saw this turd.

But in this underworld of rep watches,it is clear that the normal thing is to play with the luck of the Seller's roulette - j.m.mozos

Comment

Originally posted by Tucker View Post
                  Bonny, I thought we already saw this turd.
                  No you are thinking of this one

The one just posted is just about the worst version of the QOS I have ever seen unfortunately
                  WTB Noob SD4K 116600 Insert https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...-116600-insert

There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.

Comment

No you are thinking of this one

The one just posted is just about the worst version of the QOS I have ever seen unfortunately
                    You are correct. I think there was an earlier Quantum of Solace that was black. This gentlemen absolutely loved cheap Omega reps. Bonnyb1 Where did he purchase these?

Comment

Originally posted by Tucker View Post

You are correct. I think there was an earlier Quantum of Solace that was black. This gentlemen absolutely loved cheap Omega reps. Bonnyb1 Where did he purchase these?

Comment

Hmm not sure to be honest, probably in the Birmingham area?

Comment

I see Tucker booking his flights from Texas right now to the UK

Comment

I see Tucker booking his flights from Texas right now to the UK
                            It may be a bit slow getting through the airport due to our government shut down!!

Comment

Working...
                            X