Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Hi everyone!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone!

Hi everyone, solidintel0157 here, just saying hello to everyone out there, and I'm really new to this but watch collecting has always been my hobby. Still have much to learn, and I hope to learn from the best out here.

Welcome to RWI ... and the repworld.

Read ... read ... and read some more, Everything you ever wanted to know about replica watches is right here!

The Kakaka! King
    RWI Supporter
    RWG VIP/Supporter

Comment

Thank you! It's really something that still keeps me up at night with excitement like a little kid with his Legos lol

Comment

Welcome to RWI. You found the right place if you like watch collecting!
        THE FORUM IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE!

Guanaco on 4chan... "It's like putting a few puppies and a few butterflies with some rose petals into a blender and pushing the 'puree' button while videotaping it"

Comment

I honestly thought that all this time it was a rather odd/strange hobby that no one else wanted to partake in but it's really nice that I have multiple resources to read through and ask questions if need be

Comment

addictive hobby for sure

Comment

Welcome!

Enjoy yourself, make use of he search function, make some friends, post some wristies!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Working...
                X