• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Dark Side...I am in and can't get out

golfkit

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/10/06
Hello everyone, let me introduce myself first. I have been a watch collector on a budget for a long time. I used to trade vintage Rolex, Tudor , Panerai, Omega, IWC...allmost all the big names. I used to go to those gen watch trading site everyday. I don't usually post but rather sit back and see what people have to say.
Before I found this site, I have only own one rep, which is the Rolex explorer I. My brother gave that to me. He is a big fan of rep and he likes to modify his rep using his dental tools(he is a dentist).Haha, I hope none of his patients are on this site.

I always liked Panerai, I owned a few but now sold them all except one I wear daily(26), I like PVD and destro. I used to go to the gen panerai site religously. I have never like the atmosphere of those forums, I hate to say it but it's like people trying to show off who has more money and who can afford the "so called" limited PAMs. Do I sound like a hater? :oops:

After lurking around RWI and the whole rep panerai community for sometime. I find that it's a friendlier atmosphere and people are more wlling to help each other to attain their own "Holy Grail" watch.

Nice to meet you all!!!
:D

wanmadtim

26/3/06
This site will help you a lot in finding that 'Holy Grail' of rep watches. The members are very knowledgable and helpful. Welcome to the board! :)

Roeod4

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/3/06
Hello Golfkit and Welcome to the Dark Side!

We try to be a little nicer than others and hope it make things better.

Enjoy your time here.

groovy

29/3/06
golfkit said:
................. help each other to attain their own "Holy Grail" watch. :D

I have to correct you there, it's "Holy Grails"
:lol:
Welcome to the madness

Repmaniac

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
15/3/06
...........and the GOAT says HEY! Welcome to our friendly, occasionally dysfunctional family. Just remember, the only one that bites around here is ME! I mean, look at them choppers

<----------------- :shock:

Seriously, have fun, feed the goat, hang out, feed the goat, ask stuff, feed the goat, buy watches, feed the goat..............