• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Allow myself to introduce....er,...myself.

mlarson25

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/9/06
Hi everyone. I've been perusing this forum for a little over a month, and recently made my first purchase through Ruby. Everything went great, I posted a dealer review in the appropriate section.

My love of replicas spans a few years now, as I frequently traveled to China previously and was able to obtain some nice (and not so nice after acquainting myself with some of the experts here) replicas. I think this forum is a hidden gem for those of us stung by the replica bug - and I think this is a place I'll be calling home for quite awhile.

The quality, information, members, and environment here are outstanding. I hope those noobs (such as myself) understand the treasure they have in this forum. I, for one, really appreciate the courtesy of members who I have already had private message conversations with - they have also been extremely helpful and made me feel quite at home.

So with that said, I'm glad to be here. However, my wallet is not as happy. It's going to be a lot lighter in the near future.

Cheers!

Mark

DrmMaster

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
2/1/06
Glad to have you!...Always need more like you around!...

Tim

higgy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
17/3/06
Welcome aboard.... Always room for more replica nuts...hehehe I will check out your review shortly. Just got my first from Ruby.... very happy with her also!!!!!

Higgy 8)

MET-Rx

31/7/06
Welcome and nice Austin Powers ref in your title.

MET-Rx [smilie=thumbsup.gif]