Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.

Please Welcome Three New Dealers to RWI! - CLICK HERE
See more
See less

Old Account was totally deleted

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old Account was totally deleted

Hi,
    so i have to make a new account my old one (and all my posts) are totally deleted from the forum

Me too, I only had about 3 in fairness but just glad it's all back!

Comment

Snap, my email wasn't registered anymore so I have re set up with the same username. I only had a limited post count and few pm to lose

Comment

Sorry to hear it. Hope it gets sorted for you
        My collection | Who has the best sub? A guide for noobs | List of TDs contact info

Comment

Just for your info: I also lost My Account but i dont care was like 40 posts or so...

Comment

hi Guys
            Does anyone know what happened to our Feeback Sales reviews, or do we have to start all over again?
            Thank you Rwi for being back

Comment

Well, glad to see I'm not the only one who lost their account. I was in the 100 ish post count, and like you guys, no account, my name wasn't in the members list and it said it didn't recognize my email address when I looked for help logging in. I don't really care that much other than this may hamper my ability to sell anything in the M2M section.

Even in the "Exile" temp forum I was listed as a well known user. Now I'm back to Junior Member.

Comment

My account is not lost only the complete Feeback sales is not displayed does anyone know if this comes back Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X