• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

hi rep virgin from scotland

pcsam

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
22/3/09
hi all what a wonderful place this is .
i have spent a few days browsing this place and its great , its that good in fact I have already put an order in with the fakemister :mrgreen:
i got a couple of nasty reps a few years ago and just last month i got a LOVELY OMEGA PLANET OCEAN - CHRONOGRAPH (orange)

i hope to get a few more reps from here because the advice and tips in this place is fantastic for somebody like me who is not that clued up :cry:

i better start getting more funds in my paypal account as im tempted with more already
time to get rid of my canon dslr fit lenses I have a few but only use the one now .

be gentle with me please :D as i have a LOT TO LEARN about good reps and how to look after them ................H

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Welcome pcsam from across the pond. New virgins are always welcome here so make yourself at home. :D

smithy37

3/2/09
Hello from across the border in deepest darkest Middlesbrough.

Enjoy your time here. I know I am!

Mark

ScottishJackal

Known Member
13/3/09
Hi fellow Scot

I'm also a noob to these shores, so maybe we can help each other along and maybe arrange a wee gtg here in Scotland.

Hands up who would be up for that? :lol: