• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello from the Philippines!

patrick1007

Horology Curious
28/9/17
Just got bitten by the watch bug after buying my first replica, a Rolex Sub. Looking forward to learning more about my newest hobby!

D

d4m.test

Hello to you too. Have a good time here :)

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Wow even you DVNE,niceeee, theres one snob noypi here pmed him ask if he was pnoy, no response lmao

Well, he might have been shy. You never know. Some of them barely post. Gusto lang nilang magbasa. :)

Reactions: Snikki

dxrct

12/10/15
Now im goin back to pam lol, i love pam but men the cost of straps its like buying another rep :(

D

d4m.test

Welcome from Ireland..

Iv'e just been out to your country twice this year, all I seen was fake G-Shocks and Seiko's lol

What city are you in?

Hi! Sorry for the late reply, been a busy weekend... I'm from Metro Manila and yes there are a lot of fake G-shocks being sold here. About the fake Seiko's, not really sure. Plenty of Seiko's here but the're considered as old men/women's watches so not much of attention is given to them.

The Submariner was bought in Greenhills, also here in Metro Manila. You can ask an UBER driver to bring you to Greenhills, coming from the airport area it will just take 40 minutes to an hour of travel depending on the traffic.

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
My dog responds to tagalog , sometimes I think he understands my wife more than I do :) hehe

Sent from the RWI App