Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The ULTIMATE Guide to RWI - New members read here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good evening I am intrepid from Sydney Australia. I hope I am on the right page to post this. Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Intrepid View Post
      Good evening I am intrepid from Sydney Australia. I hope I am on the right page to post this. Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Intrepid View Post

Welcome to RWI and enjoy your stay. Most new members start their own thread when introducing themselves, but I think you're okay by posting here. All the best.

Comment

Awesome post. TY for all the great information! Merry Christmas everyone!

Comment

Another invaluable read. Hope I'm not overdoing it with the thanks, but was brought up when something is done, than eases a burden on oneself, e.g. this very helpful post, that ya say thanks.
            'Take care to get what you like, or you will be forced to like what you get'

Comment

Hey everyone, I’m brand new, I just purchased a Paul Newman Daytona off the trusted sellers list from intime05. Has anyone purchased from them before. Kinda nervous because the website isn’t working anymore, scared of being scammed. Are they legit?

Comment

Welcome. Head to the Trusted Dealer section, where you'll find a listing for intime. Once there, you can see info about their current webstie and buyer reviews.

Their current site is https://www.intime05.co.

Comment

Originally posted by SS72 View Post
                  Welcome. Head to the Trusted Dealer section, where you'll find a listing for intime. Once there, you can see info about their current webstie and buyer reviews.

Their current site is https://www.intime05.co.
                  Second this. If they're in the TDs section the name speaks for itself, trusted dealer, you wont be scammed
                  'Take care to get what you like, or you will be forced to like what you get'

Comment

Working...
                  X