• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hi! Just found out about reps and placed my first order

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Welcome aboard & congrats on your first purchase.

:goodluck:

Reactions: Rodzillaz

Siesta Shrink

Known Member
Patron
Certified
12/6/21
Welcome! I think we all had that feeling of discovering the wormhole that will allow us to indulge our passion for fine watches. What I discovered was that I needed to tap the brakes and not buy every single watch that turned my head. Not easy for a guy with 65 years of impulse control issues. Take some time to learn from the folks who have been doing this for a while - the collective experience of RWI members is endless. Read, read again, and read some more. Especially the sticky articles.

Most importantly: have fun!

Kevemma

Looking Around
23/9/21
Un saluto a tutto il forum , mi sono appena registrato dopo aver letto un po' . Io vorrei acquistare il mio primo orologio ma nn ho la minima idea di come contattare i TD , scusatemi . Se qualcuno puo' aiutarmi vi ringrazio .

jaytreb

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/8/21
England, Midlands
Welcome! :thumbsup: Just a heads up, be prepared for some delays in your order. It seems factories and dealers are having a rough time right now. There's been a lot of factory raids, lots of police attention and shipping delays, along with the usual chinese holidays.

For reference, I paid a TD on 17th August, received QC's 19th August, shipping details on 4th September and the tracking hasn't moved from the dispatch location since.

It's a slowwww process to get the watches you want but it's absolutely worth it, those Seamasters are beautiful!