• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Pam 380 thanks

BIG_WATCH

Horology Curious
11/7/20
Hello guys, does anyone know pam 380 has any new production a not? I really love it and couldn’t find ????
hope every healthy & stay safe ye

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
Hello guys, does anyone know pam 380 has any new production a not? I really love it and couldn’t find ????
hope every healthy & stay safe ye

Hello.
The PAM380 was produced in Factory H, which closed a few years ago. Since then, no one has done it.
You can try the M2M section, and of course, check with TD, but their answer will be expected.

There is also a version from DSN, but it is not that useful and more exotic.

Last edited:

BIG_WATCH

Horology Curious
11/7/20
Dear Kot, thank you for writing. It seems like your advice was not advisable to get this model as previous manufacturer quality was not on par with real watch? Many thanks

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
Always glad to help.

No, the quality of the HF PAM380 is great, it's superrep, and one of the best radiomirs made.
The question is different: they have not been produced for several years, and you need to try to get one.

Reactions: BIG_WATCH

RT8906

Renowned Member
11/4/20
Canada
Hello.
The PAM380 was produced in Factory H, which closed a few years ago. Since then, no one has done it.
You can try the M2M section, and of course, check with TD, but their answer will be expected.

There is also a version from DSN, but it is not that useful and more exotic.

BIG_WATCH Sorry for the miss lead, hope you find it! There's new stuff every day.

Reactions: BIG_WATCH

BIG_WATCH

Horology Curious
11/7/20
Thanks again everyone for the advice. I am not good on sources, if anyone saw one for sale would truly appreciate if could share the information here. Stay safe guys

Reactions: KOT1917