• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Shipping to Serbia

aleksBGD

Looking Around
15/8/20
Hi all,

I'm new in the replica watches and I want to order some from PureTime or from InTimeWatch, but my biggest concern are customs in my country. So please if anyone from Serbia was ordering before maybe can give me few advice how to order. Even paying tax and customs fee is not a big deal if they count actual price that I pay on that website. But what if they take market price of real Breitling for example?? How it goes with customs...is it better to order with DHL,FedEx..??

Just newbie so I don't know how it goes :)

Every help will be appreciated...

Reactions: compi

compi

Looking Around
21/8/20
Hi all,

I'm new in the replica watches and I want to order some from PureTime or from InTimeWatch, but my biggest concern are customs in my country. So please if anyone from Serbia was ordering before maybe can give me few advice how to order. Even paying tax and customs fee is not a big deal if they count actual price that I pay on that website. But what if they take market price of real Breitling for example?? How it goes with customs...is it better to order with DHL,FedEx..??

Just newbie so I don't know how it goes :)

Every help will be appreciated...

please report your findings for your fellow countryman on this forum :)

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
Guys, contact Sead (trusted dealer) on this forum, he might help you with an answer. You can speak with him in serbian as well..
Good luck!