• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New to replicas- looking for a site with ARF Datejust 36

lbzblondy

Looking Around
8/7/20
Hi There!
I am brand new to the replica world and I am looking to purchase my first DateJust. I have looked through a lot of the threads and have decided to go for an ARF datejust- 36mm, two tone, YG wrapped datejust with a silver dial (2nd choice MOP) in either Roman Numerals or diamonds. Ive looked at a couple sites such as puretime and I just can't seem to find this watch. Does this exist?

Does anyone know where i can find this watch? If not what other factory i should be looking at-DJ, GMF?

Any advise would greatly be appreciated as even reading ALL the threads and even choosing a Factory is overwhelming.

I chose ARF because its the best out of the box visually and seems that more people on this forum leaned towards ARF. I can live with the DW being meh. I am open to any suggestions as I am wanting to learn more.

Greatly appreciated!
Thanks

madex

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/7/18
I am not quite sure about your specific watches. But In general you should just ask your TD of choice(seems to be pure time for you) if he can source the specific model you're looking for :)
Usually every TD is able to source every model that is on the rep market