• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

can anyone reccomend someone that services replicas

stolt

Known Member
3/12/06
hi all, ive bought my first replica, a richard mille and love it. now i want a yatchmaster, in fact i want two.

the one that im worrying about is the116680 which has a 7750 movement, which ive read needs a service pretty soon more than most movements. I tried local jewellers when my wifes Aquanaut crown came out and nobody would touch it. is there someone on the forum that would service it if i sent it.

https://puretime.io/yachtmaster-ii-...jf-1-1-best-edition-on-ss-bracelet-a7750.html

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Where are you located? There's a few forum watchsmith who'll work on them. My suggestion is if it's running fine, keeping time and has good power reserve to hold back on servicing it until it's needed. The setup used is a standard reliable 7750 with a modifier geartrain to move the running seconds to 6 o'clock. This is a much more reliable setup used vs the older 7750 based Daytona or the AP ROO with seconds at 12.

Reactions: stolt

stolt

Known Member
3/12/06
Where are you located? There's a few forum watchsmith who'll work on them. My suggestion is if it's running fine, keeping time and has good power reserve to hold back on servicing it until it's needed. The setup used is a standard reliable 7750 with a modifier geartrain to move the running seconds to 6 o'clock. This is a much more reliable setup used vs the older 7750 based Daytona or the AP ROO with seconds at 12.

based in essex in the UK, i havent actually bought it yet, still sitting in my basket but im getting itchy fingers lol