• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

"New" here

fl0riz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/6/17
Hi all,

Although I already have an account for a while (found lots of usefull tips on this forum!) I never properly introduced myself.
My name is Floris and I am from the Netherlands. I collect watches, like most of you do, however not necessarily replica's.
I own a few, yes, but also addicted to Microbrands. I really like some recent campaigns on kickstarter where a lot of microbrand owners try to fund their watches.
Well, that was it for now. :)

Cheers,
Floris

bkg!

Manui Dat Cognitio Vires
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
17/8/13
Somewhere in your peripheral vision
Welcome Floris. Some microbrands have some really good stuff, but a lot of them are just crap using cheap ass 21 jewel movements. Watch out for those. I have a couple of microbrands, but I tend to choose reps over them, as they tend to be better quality.

fl0riz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/6/17
Welcome Floris. Some microbrands have some really good stuff, but a lot of them are just crap using cheap ass 21 jewel movements. Watch out for those. I have a couple of microbrands, but I tend to choose reps over them, as they tend to be better quality.

Only going for the good stuff, like Zelos, Boldr who are using mainly Swiss movements (Sellita/ATA). My most recent purchase was the new Zelos Makos in teal color. Simply stunning :)