• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

41mm AP Chrono Question

McNasty07

Looking Around
26/6/18
Hello all,

i am new here and new to the whole rep market. I own 2 Gen Rolex Gmt master II watches and recently started thinking about purchasing an AP rep.

can anyone tell me if this is a good site? I have looked through the trusted reps on here and i know this sute isnt listed.

it states swiss movement, i spoke with the seller and he said the watch would be same weight and thickness. I just wanted input before I shell out the cash.

Here is the link to check it out... Any advice or input would be greatly appreciated.

https://www.replicahause.is/swiss-r...roal-oak-in-blue-dial-1-1-mirror-replica.html

thank you!

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
welcome to RWI - first of all forget about this link and this seller - this is pure bullocks. Stick to the Trusted Dealer list here on RWI. They are trusted for a reason.

If you don't know what a TD (Trsuted Dealer) is or why they are the way to go - do your reading and surf the forum and the new members area - you will get every answer to your questions.

anyway - don't deal with this site as he is claiming "swiss movement" and saying "real dimensions" ... this is NOT true (obviously).

Reactions: McNasty07