• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

HULK ZF, VSF OR CLEAN?

Supersoaker85

Looking Around
15/8/18
Hey Guys-

I’m reading alot of conflicting info on who makes the best HULK. Some say ZF only because I dial. If you notice HULK on Mirotime website, they specifically highlight it’s the most perfected hulk on market. See pic below. What do you guys think?
a7b20c5128a921718d1332344389eebb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

austenier_callande

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/9/21
TDs claim almost every watch is the best ever most perfected super clone 1:1 indistinguishable godlike replica

I recall an extremely detailed comparison of six or seven different factory versions can be found easily in Google. Not sure if its allowed to be posted here.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Well, VSF was pretty much the best but not currently available. ZF and clean are good makers, clean makes the bezel for zf.

Supersoaker85

Looking Around
15/8/18
Yeah but what about the vsf stock I’m seeing? Clearly they have something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rocket14

Known Member
22/9/21
I recently bought the Clean and I’m delighted with it. I don’t have a vsf to compare it with but the Clean is a great rep straight out of the box. Great bracelet, great colours, keeps great time and mechanism feels very smooth. I’m sure you’d be very happy with either but there does seem to be a lot of uncertainty around the vsf’s being cobbled together from left over parts etc. My view was the Clean stock would be more consistent. Good luck with your search

Bigg867

Ticked off watchdog
6/1/24
SC
Well, VSF was pretty much the best but not currently available. ZF and clean are good makers, clean makes the bezel for zf.
I disagree, vsf used to be the best until they switched who they got their bands from, now the band feels like shit, it’s too light, the clasp is too loose the band even squeaks, the case isn’t as good as clean in fact I’d say the only think better about vsf is the rotor makes less noise when it spins everyone on here hype the bad up so I go buy it and it’s junk compare to my clean and c+ beat option is to get a clean and put a vs movement in it

EM9

Watch Acquisition Disorder
Supporter
Certified
7/8/18
28.3772° N, 81.5707° W
At the end of the day no one has gotten the dial correct. In general it's believed the old BP Miyota dials followed by the ZF dials are closer. The VSF reflection looks like a fkn CD to me outside however.

EM9

Watch Acquisition Disorder
Supporter
Certified
7/8/18
28.3772° N, 81.5707° W
I disagree, vsf used to be the best until they switched who they got their bands from, now the band feels like shit, it’s too light, the clasp is too loose the band even squeaks, the case isn’t as good as clean in fact I’d say the only think better about vsf is the rotor makes less noise when it spins everyone on here hype the bad up so I go buy it and it’s junk compare to my clean and c+ beat option is to get a clean and put a vs movement in it
Clean 11x have the vs3135 in them.

Reactions: derjenigewelcher

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
To complete your thoughts; a CLEAN Hulk already HAS a VS movement in it since over a year mate....
Its not Junk a VS; but the bracelet thing is true. you have to give ultrasonic clean and oilbath (bracelet) first then its good.