• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Received my first rep today

Kelchashock

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Certified
30/11/21
Received my first rep today. Can't wait to build out my collection.
0509bedfedc4eaa15a420ffd71133285.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Received my first rep today. Can't wait to build out my collection.

Congrats on popping your rep cherry :thumbsup:
Soon it'll be a bigger (or a second) box ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: PAM_BOY

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Sorry for the silly question but which one is the rep?

Imo, not a silly question at all Sir, because I also have no idea :p

Am sure it could be considered silly to those who know the intricate details of the different makes/factory offerings, I just don't, so if that's the case, let's both be silly :thumbsup:

Process of elimination I would guess it could be either the Rolex or Panerau (purely because they reps focus alot on the high tier brands) so if I had to bet, I would say the Panerai (due to the placement in the box) with the hope of being 50% right or could well be 100% wrong in my assessment :eek:hwell:

Honestly not a clue though, so care to share ;) Kelchashock

Last edited:

Kelchashock

Certified
30/11/21
Haha P..DR..D or should I say Sherlock.. you're absolutely right. It's the PAM which I recently purchased off here. The GMT Master ii is an old one, a 16710.

Don't ask about the Tissot sport. My partner got me this watch, I have to keep it in the box so she doesn't get upset, but it doesn't belong with the rest lol.

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Haha P..DR..D or should I say Sherlock.. you're absolutely right. It's the PAM which I recently purchased off here. The GMT Master ii is an old one, a 16710.

Don't ask about the Tissot sport. My partner got me this watch, I have to keep it in the box so she doesn't get upset, but it doesn't belong with the rest lol.

Good man, thanks for confirming Sir.
I wish I was Sherlock, more like Scooby Doo :p

Congrats again on your new rep, your collection is lovely & am sure it'll grow ;)

I have a few Tissots (T-Races) and you'd be surprised what throwing different colour straps on them can do for the overall appearance, the face of yours looks very nice.

But at the end of the day, ya gotta keep the missus happy, so leave it where it is & it means less ear ache when you buy a bigger case for your new reps :thumbsup:.

Kelchashock

Certified
30/11/21
Yep. The watch is great, maybe I need a sports watch box.. oh oh.. here we go...

Reactions: P..DR..D

FufuBobo

Horology Curious
18/12/21
Solid collection so far, I'm jealous and need to get started on my rep journey.

Kelchashock

Certified
30/11/21
Went a bit trigger happy over Xmas. Purchased my first rep on this forum just under 1 month ago. Here is my current collection, with 4 more on the way from Geektime...

b593b841dd5131c424bfe489b76f8270.jpg

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Wow, very impressive, congrats on going all in:thumbsup:

You'll definitely need a few more boxes at this rate :p

Kelchashock

Certified
30/11/21
Thanks P..DR..D . They said Rolex are a good investment, didn't say gen or reps lol. A couple of these purchases were fomo as a newbie. At least I have a few spare movements for when things go bang, 2 are noobs, so have the exact SA4130 movement. The other is the new CF, which is supposed to have the same movement.

Reactions: P..DR..D

robriccetti

Looking Around
MULTI ACCOUNT
27/10/21
Nice collection! I picked up my first rep last month as well, but you went in with both feet!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jerrix96

Known Member
26/11/21
Italy
Love the panerai, very good choice. My wrist is too small for that size though, therefore I am sticking with the 40mm sub :xd:

Cocobra

Horology Curious
1/3/19
Wow very impressive collection!

The Daytonas are looking very very nice