• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Time graph results

Riker1968

Known Member
8/8/20
Hi I’m confused could one of our more experienced members tell me if this is good
thanks
cdcceed7-90e0-4350-b180-120e55fea87c

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Damn good.

Strong amplitude, almost no beat error and the climb trend on the pixels is slow, so good.

A word to the wise, sometimes the watches are not fully wound before they send you these pictures, but this one seems like it is.

If this one isn't fully wound for the picture, I would expect the movement to have even better numbers. But those numbers are very good.

Reactions: Riker1968

Riker1968

Known Member
8/8/20
Damn good.

Strong amplitude, almost no beat error and the climb trend on the pixels is slow, so good.

A word to the wise, sometimes the watches are not fully wound before they send you these pictures, but this one seems like it is.

If this one isn't fully wound for the picture, I would expect the movement to have even better numbers. But those numbers are very good.

thanks for clarifying that I’m new to this game and I’m buying this through Ryan at InTime after lots of reading on here????????