• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Wich movement?

Ossenaar87

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/8/17
Hi guys just new here and eager to buy a rep from a TD here. But getting crazy from info last days searching this forum. For whot i understand the 2836 movement is one of the best? I see that the swiss 2836 is more exspensive than the aisan clone , nut wich is better? Is there a top list with movements from best to worse? Money is not a problem just want to buy the very best there is at the moment .hope u can help me greetings oh i am searching for a rolex rep

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
If you want the best, get one from Rolex, other wise you'll just have to keep on reading - the answer is not as simple as 'this is the best'.

D

d4m.test

Yes i understand it getting crazy of info. But whot movement the swiss 2836 2 or the asian clone? Or some of the newest super clones?

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Asian clone is cheaper.
Swiss ETA is more expensive.
Asian clone is OK.
Swiss is better.
If you decide to buy the Swiss, ask for pics of the movement, put the pics up here and ask people to confirm that it is Swiss.

D

d4m.test

Thanks great help , i will buy from a TD here that is good is it? If they say its swiss then i can trust it?

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Thanks great help , i will buy from a TD here that is good is it? If they say its swiss then i can trust it?
Asian clone is cheaper.
Swiss ETA is more expensive.
Asian clone is OK.
Swiss is better.
If you decide to buy the Swiss, ask for pics of the movement, put the pics up here and ask people to confirm that it is Swiss.

No, you can not trust them - see my post above.

D

d4m.test

Thanks but the risk is always when they send a pic they send a other watch but then again it wilm harm there TD status. Thanks for the help when i know wich model roli i want and order it i will post it

gavmeister

I'm Pretty Popular
27/5/16
If they send another watch other than what was QC'd then they could be booted off the forum. The TD's will not do that but you do need to be careful as often the Swiss options are refurbished.

velocity90

Horology Curious
6/2/17
From what I've read you are perfectly fine with the Asian 2836, just have it serviced. Often they need oiling.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn U FEEL PRIME met Tapatalk

D

d4m.test

Okay thanks guys cant wait to order one deff post it here .offtopic: how long does it normaly take from order to recive?