• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Custom Decal dials - manodeoro is your man!

marrickville

28/5/10
Australia
Have been meaning to share this so hopefully better late than never.

One of our members, Manodeoro, have helped me with a number of dial decal projects. The quality has been fantastic - the measurements are almost perfect and he puts great pride in finishing them to ensure the right end product is delivered.

Here's a sample - he was able to print an orange dial for me - you have to spray the dial base white to get the markers to show properly but he works on standard black dials too.

A great asset to this community. manodeoro

Untitled.png

manodeoro

Section Moderator
Supporter
Section Moderator
Certified
13/10/16
Have been meaning to share this so hopefully better late than never.

One of our members, Manodeoro, have helped me with a number of dial decal projects. The quality has been fantastic - the measurements are almost perfect and he puts great pride in finishing them to ensure the right end product is delivered.

Here's a sample - he was able to print an orange dial for me - you have to spray the dial base white to get the markers to show properly but he works on standard black dials too.

A great asset to this community. manodeoro

Untitled.png

Heyllo Rob ... thanks for the feedback ;) I definitely love that one

I love it so much that I'm building one for myself ... sort if in fact as I'm building my own homage to it's "sister watch".
I have chicken wrists I can't put the huge one on so I'm building the 38mm.
And I'm trying a different method this time, clear decal on an orange spray painted dial plate ... you know I like "making experiences" :megalol:

I take this post to tell members here how easy and nice it is to work with marrickville !!!
Rob is a real gentleman, good communication, always in time (almost ... just as me :p) ... so do not hesitate to contact him if you need a watchsmith in "Aussieland".

BTW ... since a few weeks I talk ith an English gentleman, not a member here, about pad printing methods and I'm really thinking about starting to pad print.
Of course you'll be the first informed if I ever take the plunge/

Wow ! Great work !

Bart Cordell !!! or may I say "Bart Cordell the Great - Lord of the Decal Dials" ;)
It seems a bit weird to answer in English as we both share the same native language but, hey, it's an english language board here :cool:
Nothing of this would have ever happened without you and your fantastic posts about decal dials.
Those were among the first topics I subscribed when I joined RWI and you have always been ready to help and to share your technical tricks.
So thank you and ..."merci".

Reactions: gabro