• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Reliable rep friendly watchsmith in Jakarta

Stealthy

MULTI ACCOUNT
9/4/13
Can anyone please recommend me 1?

I need to service some of my reps, I brought it to the replica seller in 1 of the shopping center (yes we have a replica seller in shopping malls) but the quality of service is not satisfactory.

Problems are: running too slow, bad power reserve, loose lugs....nothing too major I believe.

Thank you

randy21

19/7/13
Go to ITC Kuningan, saya biasa titip temen ada langganan di sana bisa betulin jam. Dia toko jam replica juga

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stealthy

MULTI ACCOUNT
9/4/13
Hi bro, boleh tolong info nama toko dan atau alamat toko nya? Kalo ada nomor telpon nya juga boleh sih bro.

Thanks yah

Go to ITC Kuningan, saya biasa titip temen ada langganan di sana bisa betulin jam. Dia toko jam replica juga

tamomota

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/12/14
Hi Bros, sorry to use tour thread but i am in Jakarta for 4 days and wanted to buy a good rep as we are used here through our TDs. I've gone to manga dua but disappointed by quality.
If you know a good seller or shop even for cloth let me know! Thanks

Stealthy

MULTI ACCOUNT
9/4/13
Hi bro, sorry just read your message.

Actually there are several good rep shops there, but maybe you didn't manage to find it. In Euro watch, you have to ask, because they don't put it on display.

Yhj85

Horology Curious
25/3/21
Hello. Did you find reliable watchsmith in jakarta? I have plan to live in jakarta. I start to worry how to maintain my rep/franken watch.
Please share information with me.