Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any UK modders or watchmakers out there?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rx4Time View Post
    ado213 ? why hasn't anyone tagged him here? He's a great guy from every interaction I've ever had with him hopefully he'll be online soon and respond so we know he's ok.
    thanks for the idea, i am just glad to hear he is about.....i can wait for a response because when the watch is ready - it is ready. he does excellent work!

p.s. i am not looking for a response from ado, i was just checking the forum to make sure he was ok.

Comment

Originally posted by cragga_lfc View Post

thanks for the idea, i am just glad to hear he is about.....i can wait for a response because when the watch is ready - it is ready. he does excellent work!

p.s. i am not looking for a response from ado, i was just checking the forum to make sure he was ok.
      I haven't heard from him for a long time, he's had a few of my watches for a good few months now, some longer. I'm the same- couldn't really care less about the watches more interested to know if he's alright, I've known him longer than most of my closest mates!

I check WhatsApp occasionally and see he's been online - that's good enough for me. The bloke is inundated and when he needs to get things done he just shuts everything else off, which is exactly what I do. He'll come through with your watches, I'm thinking/hoping early Christmas present for mine so I can move them on and buy some more..... Oh yeah, maybe not!

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey guys, I know a lot of you are saying Ado is the best but just wondering if there is anyone that is UK based like a local jeweller who’s happy to do repairs/mods? I’m London based and took a Skydweller to the Picadilly guy but he’s broken it so need someone to sort it out.

Comment

Working...
        X