• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The percentage being donated to the vets.

Thomas Carey

Known Member
6/3/13
Boots.jpg

Our brands mission is to build an American brand that provides work to Americans, and generate funds to donate to veterans and their families that are in need of a helping hand.

The thinking is that over time we will be able to donate much more than we may otherwise have been able to do. Had we simply opted to go with a one time fund raising effort.

I suppose in a way one might consider this to be a sustainable effort. =)

Having said that.

Here is where the profits from each watch we sell will be going:

25% of the profit from each watch we sell will go to charity.

50% will go back into our brand in an effort to achieve our future goals.

25% will go to cover the salaries of our employee’s.

The Gary Sinise Foundation will be the charity receiving the donations fro our 1st production run.

We have asked that those funds go for their Building for America's Bravest.org effort.

If you don't like our effort in the very least I at least urge you to consider making a donation on your own to that effort.

Reactions: iCrypto

Wacker23

I'm Pretty Popular
22/8/09
Any chance of you making an automatic so that maybe 80 percent of the people here would consider buying one?

Thomas Carey

Known Member
6/3/13
The Pvd phantom is awesome but I will never buy a quartz.

We want the watch to have a strong audience outside the watch world as well as a respectable one inside so quartz it is.

I had hoped some points like its for charity etc would help overcome some of the. Well I don't like quartz, I don't like the size, if only it was ...I would buy it. I can't make everyone happy sadly with the design and spec. Seems watch design/spec is like being married. =)