• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Maybe a stupid question but I’m new so go easy on me:)

teddy2018

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
23/10/17
I have bought a watch from chazing time and been a long wait so far but it has been sent throw the uk. I suppose it’s better and more safer to send this way once it’s been delivered in the uk, do I get sent a new tracking number when it’s sent from uk to myself??

Like I said I’m new so go easy on me ;)

Sent from the RWI App

PlanetZoom

I'm Pretty Popular
28/8/16
USA
I always ask for the safest shipping even if it takes longer and/or costs more. Triangle shipping takes longer.

teddy2018

Banned
23/10/17
I always ask for the safest shipping even if it takes longer and/or costs more. Triangle shipping takes longer.

I have paid for Triangle shipping as he said was best way. What I wanted to know was once it gets delivered to the uk do they send me a new tracking number as got delivered to the uk this morning and have no way of tracking it from now on??

Sent from the RWI App

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
teddy2018 That has to be the STUPIDEST question I have ever heard! WTF are you thinking? Clearly, you are not.

Just kidding. I know that a separate tracking number is generated, but I don't know if the TD passes that on to the buyer. I imagine it varies from TD to TD. Hopefully, some Euro member s will chime in. tripdog

Reactions: BirkinTourbillon

PlanetZoom

I'm Pretty Popular
28/8/16
USA
That part I don't know. You can ask your dealer.

I rarely check shipping. Then one day, a watch shows up :)

FYI, you posted this in the review (incorrect topic) section.

AndyP1000

Known Member
24/9/17
Hey pal,

I have never had an updated tracking number sent once it hits the UK.
That said when it lands here it normally gets to you within a couple of days.
The original tracking number will work all the way but it normally is painfully slow to update.
Hope that makes sense..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

teddy2018

Banned
23/10/17
Thanks for all the info I will keep waiting patiently just can’t wait to get my first rep so excited.

Sorry for putting in the wrong section still finding my way around RWI :)

Will update the thred as soon as it arrives with me.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

BirkinTourbillon

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/14
teddy2018 That has to be the STUPIDEST question I have ever heard! WTF are you thinking? Clearly, you are not.

Just kidding. I know that a separate tracking number is generated, but I don't know if the TD passes that on to the buyer. I imagine it varies from TD to TD. Hopefully, some Euro member s will chime in. tripdog
LMAO you had me worried for a bit there pal. But, as always, loving your sarcasm sooo much, please consider me one of your biggest fans, LOL

"Tienes que correr riesgos, en esta vida"

BirkinTourbillon

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/14
To teddy2018, this is definitely not a stupid thing to ask at all, I was worried sick too when similar thing happened, given my 5 years being in this hobby. According to my experience with shipping to UK, however, when it comes to tracking, it is a hit and miss kinda thing as soon as the item lands in the UK. Meaning that sometimes you can track the same tracking number through UK's postal delivery website, whilst sometimes this simply does not work.

The worst was when I shipped a watch to Belfast and mistaken it rather being in Ireland than the UK. Took me more than 1 month to have it delivered. Part of me said that the item might have been gone or stolen because I could not track it at all (the tracking status from my local postal service website stayed the same for 3-4 weeks-ish), yet it was still being delivered in the end of the day. Point being, even if you can't track your item, just be patient because it would eventually reach you. Cheers bro and all the best with this. Please do post some pics as soon as you received the watch ;)

"Tienes que correr riesgos, en esta vida"

trendconcept

Renowned Member
13/6/16
I have bought a watch from chazing time and been a long wait so far but it has been sent throw the uk. I suppose it’s better and more safer to send this way once it’s been delivered in the uk, do I get sent a new tracking number when it’s sent from uk to myself??

Sent from the RWI App

Ken (Chazingtime) is a top notch TD and always supplied me with a updated tracking number once the watch was in the EU.

Yes he Ken! :flag:

teddy2018

Banned
23/10/17
Thanks again for all the advise you guys have put my nerves at ease a little :)

teddy2018

Banned
23/10/17
Ken is a top TD always kept me up to date with the delays of my watch will 100% buy from him again.

Glad I bought from him for my first rep ;)

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Thanks again for all the advise you guys have put my nerves at ease a little :)

Just be patient. You'll be very happy with the final product.

PgrPgrPG

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/5/18

I’ve personally got tracking # from repsource, with shipment ticket evidence. Seems fair and normal behaviour and communication.

Sent from the RWI App PgrPgrPG

teddy2018

Banned
23/10/17
I am hoping so, I when for the Rolex Daytona 116520 noob sa4130 black face very excited.

As I’m new to this used to getting everything I buy right away.

So even newer to the waiting game ;)

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12

teddy2018 You should get a new tracking number when it leaves the UK - you may have to ask the TD to give it to you.

SheikhRashid

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/5/18
UAE

Sent from the RWI App

Been in this situation before. Yes you will get a new tracking number. Message your TD and they should be able to get it for you.

Enjoy the watch!

teddy2018

Banned
23/10/17
I sent a message to the TD and has told me as soon as it’s ready to leave the uk I will get a new tracking number :)

So hopping next week I will have it.

Thanks again for all the advice from everyone.