• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Sub 116610lv v8 from toro

JohnnyBe

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/1/16
I am sorry but not all of us have your eyes, before the next purchase I will consult you, but you really seem offended that I have opened this discussion, anyway I will remain disappointed and I will never again buy this seller because I feel cheated and I do not advise anyone to do it, greetings

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk
If you need consultation then of course dont hesitate to PM me first :) .. offended? not even once dude.. just stating my opinion.

Ernesto Che

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/5/14
yess sir... the serial starts with 44R on both, am sorry about that maybe the camera is really different..
and the point as a partner said before is that a serious seller who has the watch in his hands and knows that it is wrong, should not do these things and really in my eyes are not the same and I do not know what camera has or in what light He has taken the photos, but if you want to be honest with your clients, you should take the pictures as best as possible and I must say that it is also my fault for trusting that there are honest people

johnlia

Watchlover
23/1/17
Italy
and the point as a partner said before is that a serious seller who has the watch in his hands and knows that it is wrong, should not do these things and really in my eyes are not the same and I do not know what camera has or in what light He has taken the photos, but if you want to be honest with your clients, you should take the pictures as best as possible and I must say that it is also my fault for trusting that there are honest people

You are completely right! Your thoughts are more than human.. but you have to keep in your mind that we are dealing with Chinese business guys... do you think they would throw defected watches in the bin? I don’t think so, that’s why trusted dealers decided to give you some pictures to check accurately.. some dealers don’t give a f...k.

britain4

I'm Pretty Popular
13/11/15
Wow that is a strange shade of green. Given that you’ve already accepted the QC pics and it would probably be unfair to ask Toro to take it back, I would cut my losses and go for either a Warchive insert or whatever Noob one you can find M2M.

Ernesto Che

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/5/14
Wow that is a strange shade of green. Given that you’ve already accepted the QC pics and it would probably be unfair to ask Toro to take it back, I would cut my losses and go for either a Warchive insert or whatever Noob one you can find M2M.
That's right, I'm going to look for a new insert and hope it's not as bad as this, regards

D

d4m.test

And again, the bezel colour is wayy off

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

JDnTexas

Known Member
20/11/17
Were you able to source a better insert? Curious to see the watch with a better insert.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk