• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Aloha from Hawaii

Copterguy

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
14/3/17
Florida
Found this forum on accident. I'm a watch lover, with gen and rep watches. Was looking for more rep watches on many sites and have been frustrated to say the least. Still waiting on 4 different watches from one site. Seems many places have nice web sites, but you go and order a watch and they email me back saying the watch is out of stock. Meanwhile, I paid with cc and have to chose one they have available. Anyway, this site has been helpful with the "Trusted sellers" section. I've much to explore here so... I'll keep exploring the posts. [emoji1]

Sent from the RWI mobile app

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
N. Ireland
@Copterguy you should always email them first asking to check stock, they are only middle men who you pay you pay to get the watch for you, they dont have access to live stock levels.

Welcome to the forum, where in Hawaii are you from? I spent a couple of weeks there around Oahu, Maui and Kauai.. fell in love with the place

Copterguy

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
14/3/17
Florida
Yes, I learned the lesson the hard way. Thankfully, I found this site for further purchases, I'm about to get 2 more from other vendors from this sites trusted sellers section.
I'm living on Oahu, been here for 10 years. Army brought me here, I retired and stayed. :B:

AL0HA

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
28/8/16
Welcome bro! I'm on Oahu as well :)

Copterguy

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
14/3/17
Florida
Sumikito, I'm originally from CA, Most my relatives are still there. Is getting reps in LA same as getting them in Thailand? I found some pretty good ones at MBK mall in BKK, which is what got me into reps in the first place.