• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Thai Cave Rescue on its Way Right Now !!

nalomb

Be Excellent
6/8/12
That’s great news — I hope they get them all out of there. What a crappy situation ...

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Nivka

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/4/15
Australia
God, I hope they get them all out alive. Seems they're feeling rushed by the monsoon rains coming? I thought they would keep them in the cave longer to get them fitter, stronger and better trained

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
As of this hour, 4 boys out !! Rescued !! [not the 6 earlier reported] That number [6], must have come from the 'fake news' media tent guys who have been drinking heavily all night. ..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Note; The operation is on pause so as to replenish the oxygen tanks lining the perimeter of the cave walls. It will resume again in time.

Last edited:

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
A report update by CNN. [yes it is real news this time] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-y2T5eK33M .............in this video they talk about Atyphones, very old communications technology that works in such a way that the signal can penetrate hard rock and water similar to underwater Sonar. However it needs a very long wire antenna on each side to work. Think "Long Wave" communications as found in Short Wave Radio Receivers. An ancient but very effective communications method. Old technology can still be used today !! ................Note; VHF,UHF, and Microwaves cannot penetrate hard rock and are useless in caves.

Last edited:
Reactions: phdsjain

elconquistador

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
10/6/10
The minute the first boys came out, Trump strutted around like a peacock as if he put down his golf club and dove his fat ass in himself.

Maybe he can work on freeing the thousands of kids he locked up after taking them away from their parents.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Reactions: mech500

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
The minute the first boys came out, Trump strutted around like a peacock as if he put down his golf club and dove his fat ass in himself.

Maybe he can work on freeing the thousands of kids he locked up after taking them away from their parents.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Ohhhhhhhhhhh ouch.....politics.....that should be reserved for our "Politics & Religion" section.....oh wait.....wisely we don't have one.

I think it'd be best to keep this thread on track in regard to the cave rescue mate.....thanks in advance.

PgrPgrPG

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/5/18
Incredible. Let’s cross fingers ans support the rescue team. Praying for children !

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant RWI

JDnTexas

Known Member
20/11/17
Been praying daily for these boys. Glad to see they have over half of them out now!!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI