• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Iphone 6 with a mind of its own

auskip07

18/9/14
Hey guys wanted to see if anyone else had the experience where the phone was in a call on speaker and it proceeded to turn on facetime and pick the first contact without any screen touching? Its also engaging the mute button on its own during a call.

Im not an apple guy but my wife is having this problem. Ive done a google search and have found a few people reporting this. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

SiNNO

Known Member
8/2/16
Was it charging while this was happening?

My friend with an iPhone 6 had a similar problem with it sending random photos to people on Whatsapp. Cause was a non OEM Lightning cable, possibly some sort of electrical surge?

Moldy780

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
21/8/16
Is her iOS version up to date?

martinvh

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/8/14
Was it charging while this was happening?

My friend with an iPhone 6 had a similar problem with it sending random photos to people on Whatsapp. Cause was a non OEM Lightning cable, possibly some sort of electrical surge?

Damn, that cán be real dangerous :D :D :D

@TS, did you do a reset by holding home and power button together? hold them untill the phone turns of and the apple logo re-appears ;)
(with the latest software it can be changed to powerbutton and the lower volume butten together, like the iPhone 7 has due to not having a physical homebutton)

auskip07

18/9/14
Damn, that cán be real dangerous :D :D :D

@TS, did you do a reset by holding home and power button together? hold them untill the phone turns of and the apple logo re-appears ;)
(with the latest software it can be changed to powerbutton and the lower volume butten together, like the iPhone 7 has due to not having a physical homebutton)

Absolutely she facetimed her boss while on the phone with her sister (im sure she was complaining about work) His name starts with an "A"

Ill do a hard reset of the phone in the morning and see if that does anything