• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

More marvellous service from M!

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Hey hey,

I've just received my latest package from M. As usual it was all bullet-proof boxed, polystyrene cartoned, with the watches well bubblewrapped and clingfilm sealed. As usual the whole process, from ordering, paying via direct transfer to M's UK TransferWise account, to QC to delivery was smooth and fast.
  • Ordered on the 16th June
  • QC on the 21st June
  • Shipped on the 24th June
  • Arrived on the 1st July
The watches (JKF Tudor snowflake w/2836 and small crown 6204 Sub w/2813) are ticking nicely, and M also kindly sourced me a case set for a small crown Sub (I'll be using it for a decal dial project).

7zdTW.jpg

M is a fine TD to deal with, and as always I wholeheartedly recommend his services!

Pistola_Cola

Looking Around
12/9/20
Great looking watches!!! Do you mind if I ask what you paid for the 6204? And am curious how your project turned out!!!

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Do you mind if I ask what you paid for the 6204? And am curious how your project turned out!!!

The 6204 was $100 - the same unbeatable Marv deal that's been running forever on his TD thread. The Tudors are more because they are only available with an Asian ETA. Again, see M's offer thread for prices (ie - I can't remember what the more expensive ones cost!).

As to the project... it'll be a long time before I get round to it. I already have about half a dozen in progress and my speed on rep projects is, um, "glacial"... :)

Reactions: Pistola_Cola