• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Beware buying items from mr.

Buglicker

Known Member
18/9/17
Lincoln UK
I can’t believe what he was asking MR to replicate, or that he keeps threatening to post a video of it on RWI..

HOTROLEX

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
19/8/17
We offer one year warrant for the movements. Free repair service from the factories if due to movement quality itself. No doubts.

Simple problems like bezel pops off, dial markers fell off, crown and stem broken, can be fixed pretty fast by factories. But when comes to automatic movement problems, repairs will be slower since we have to test problems at our end too. Please note that dealers like us are just salesmen or middlemen between factories and buyers, we are not watch smith or movement experts, so most of us cannot judge nor locate the problems precisely from the faulty or broken movements.

For simple problems like movement totally died, it is easier. Dead is dead, easy to see and confirm. We just bring the watches back to the factories to ask them to fix. After getting the watches back, we'll test on cyclotester and keep records for each test about the power reservation. If problems not fixed; then we'll return back to factory to fix again. If problems fixed and proved to be working well after tested on cyclotester 2 or 3 times, will mail the watches back to the buyers. It is easy for us since dead and working are easy to distinguish, no special movement knowledge required.

For more complicated problems like these two cases, repairs take longer. We'll test the movements first at our end to know the problems better. Once problem confirmed, returned back to the factory. After fix, we'll test again. Watch smiths at factories will never tell us what are the detailed problems and will never tell us how they fix the problems or which parts are swapped. No explanations, factory rules. We do pre-fix test so that can compare whether the problems are fixed or not since without comparison we have no other way to judge whether the problems are fixed. We cannot open and judge the movements like watch smith.

For these two cases, I could simply return them back to the factories and tell them what the buyers report. In that case, never would we have any clue whether the ''problems'' fixed or not, no matter whether they exist or not. Or in other words, we can only reply on factories about whether fixed or not.

@Thuen88 @HOTROLEX Will you two agree with this solution? I will return back to the factory and just ask them to fix what you said. When they return them back to me, I mail them back to you. That way, I cannot confirm myself whether fixed.
I accept ur offer MR.

Thank you for sending it back to factory to fix the moment.

Sent from the RWI App

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
MReplicatrailboss99 I use now for almost 5 years, and never encounted any of these issues that are posted by the numpties. Just as boss described kindly fuckoff. Same goes for Stig666 . Its NOT rhf that banned MR, he quitted himself there because of negative experiences with members

DR3M3L

TECHMIN
Advisor
27/10/14
stig666 Rofl, you first play the big man bashing my on my own forum. I kill the forum because of people like you are not worth taking risks for after I got a trademark warning, now you’re whining around on a ripoff forum of mine with other whiners and dealers leaving the board because of the bucn of whiners and you come here to keep on whining? I should’ve got rid of you here ages ago.

Reactions: Daft_Punk

zexynova

Renowned Member
27/12/15
I think as MR has mentioned, both of them have calmed down....as to resolve this issue. So we shall hope for a good outcome :)

HOTROLEX

Banned
19/8/17
Resolutions can work, I'm happy the watch was returned to the factory. No word as yet, but When fixed I can hopefully have a watch that won't constantly stop. I would even consider buying from MR again

Sent from the RWI App

HOTROLEX

Banned
19/8/17
It's the nature of the business in buying reps. Not everything is perfect and sometimes a faulty watch can slip through.

Sent from the RWI App

Daft_Punk

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/16
It's the nature of the business in buying reps. Not everything is perfect and sometimes a faulty watch can slip through.

Sent from the RWI App

'Sometimes' ??? ... these are built in underground illegal factories .... you should expect failure not be surprised by it

HOTROLEX

Banned
19/8/17
On a good note. MR sent the watch back to factory, watch was fixed and sent back to me. The watch has been running non stop for 1week. This is a milestone

Thank you for all your help MR
I think it's safe to say the watch is fixed now and not stopping every time I wear it.

Sent from the RWI App