• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

HELP NEEDED - recommendations for repairs to a NOOB Daytona 116500 V4 panda

kgraves123

Looking Around
7/6/21
Good afternoon,

I have just purchased a NOOB Rolex Daytona 116500LN V4. On arrival I took the watch out the packaging and to check it worked I pressed the top chrono pin which re set the second rail to 12 since then it won’t work!

I have tried taking the pin to position 1 and winding it clockwise to try and get it going but unfortunately it hasn’t worked I’m guessing something is broken. I have been told it’s the main spring.

I contacted the guy who I purchased it from and his customer service is terrible! I do not trust them to repair it to a good standard. This is my first quality replica and want to make sure it’s repaired right and will last me a long time.

I’m looking for a trusted repairer in the UK who I could send the watch of to. Recommendations will be much appreciated.

Cheers
Kenny

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
There are several horologist/watchsmith/modder, here on RWI. Go to that section and read up on who is closest to you. It's not recommended that you ship it back to China.

kgraves123

Looking Around
7/6/21
There are several horologist/watchsmith/modder, here on RWI. Go to that section and read up on who is closest to you. It's not recommended that you ship it back to China.

Thanks for your reply!!

Do you have a link for the correct section?

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Good afternoon,

I have just purchased a NOOB Rolex Daytona 116500LN V4. On arrival I took the watch out the packaging and to check it worked I pressed the top chrono pin which re set the second rail to 12 since then it won’t work!

I have tried taking the pin to position 1 and winding it clockwise to try and get it going but unfortunately it hasn’t worked I’m guessing something is broken. I have been told it’s the main spring.

I contacted the guy who I purchased it from and his customer service is terrible! I do not trust them to repair it to a good standard. This is my first quality replica and want to make sure it’s repaired right and will last me a long time.

I’m looking for a trusted repairer in the UK who I could send the watch of to. Recommendations will be much appreciated.

Cheers
Kenny

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/watchmakers-and-horologists

Best of luck

All_Heart

Known Member
26/8/21
Have you sorted out this issue yet? Please share what you’ve discovered to be the root cause. It’s likely a Crown Tube issue where the stem hits the mouth of the tube and is often caused by fixing the movement before or without checking if the crown winds freely before locking everything in. I’ve seen this in ZF, RF, Clean, and EWF made watches and is very easy to fix.