No announcement yet.

[SCAMMER ALERT] krob12196

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have been the world's foremost resource for replica watches for 1.5 decades and have vetted sources for people to buy from. This is only the 100th scam originating from Reddit, maybe by 200 people will start to realize that a forum like RWI is a terrible thing to waste.

We do not help in situations originating outside of RWI. You will likely never see this type of assistance again on a Reddit deal.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

THE FORUM IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE!

Guanaco on 4chan... "It's like putting a few puppies and a few butterflies with some rose petals into a blender and pushing the 'puree' button while videotaping it"

Comment

Wow! So glad everything got resolved! And you got your money back. Glad I got this place if something goes wrong with a sale.

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

Comment

That’s exactly why I have never bought a watch (rep) any place but here!

Comment

Ok, this is a happy end story. But mate, you were really lucky

Inviato dal mio LYA-L29 utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

This is why I love this place, glad OP got his refund and glad to see how proxyserv can handle his keyboard like a special agent haha.

WTB:

-JF AP ROO Sachin Tendulkar57th Street, Blue theme, classic safari, navy, black RC, POM,.. anything else, offers?

-JF Rubber Strap for 42mm ROO "Red"

Got an AP biting dust? Drop me a PM!

Comment

Working...
            X